myvine wine club
Award Winning Wines
Bonus Local produce
Your own vine
Our site produces elegant cool climate wines that we love and so do many wine critics! Some accolades include:
- Best Tasmanian Chardonnay – Winestate
- Best Pinot Noir Rosé in Australia – Huon Hooke (April 2015)
- 95 Point Pinot Noir – Wine Showcase
- and many more quality ratings and show medals
Your own vine
That’s right, when you signup to our wine club we will allocate you your own vine! You can choose from our Pinot Noir, Chardonnay or Pinot Gris and we will send you a photo of how it is going with each mailout and of course you are welcome to come and visit it anytime.
We do a lot more than just make great wine here and from time to time we will drop in a special gift or give you exclusive access to some of our other products such as our:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100% Chardonnay Vinegar
- Triple smoked, dry cured bacon and ham from our free range heritage pigs
Stay with us
- We have a very special sunrise camp (glamp!) experience for our club members. Enjoy a night looking over our vineyard eating gourmet food and drinking great wine, the view is amazing
What do you get?
- Six pack of premium wines every 3 months
- Guaranteed access to our wines that often sell out quickly
- Your own vine with your name on it*
- A progress picture of your vine every shipment
- A special gift every shipment from our local produce selection
- Access to a range of add ons including extra wine specials
- 10% off any other wine purchases
- 15% off our vineyard glamping gourmet packages and visit your vine
- Access to special wine maker and vineyard events
- Free shipping
When you signup we will send you straight away the dozen wines closest to the season. Generally the wines will also align with the season so you will get more lighter whites for spring and more reds for winter. If you have special requests on wines you like we will do our best to accommodate them.
Only $199 per quarter
So what are you waiting for?
We use Paypal to securely process our payments, you can use any credit card for this but you will need to create an account if you don’t already have one (hey some people have never shopped on the internet before) so you can manage your subscription.
Note: we can’t actually give you the vine to take and it is yours to watch grow throughout the year as a novelty only. Sure you understand